WHAT DOES THE ISMR WANT TO DO FOR YOU?
- Focus on delivering value and service to patients and members
- Create an environment that is nurturing for younger members
- Provide a network of fellowship and camaraderie that is always welcoming
- Delivers an international network that brings support to your clinical and research work
- Allow you to meet with colleagues from a wide range of disciplines and sciences who relate to your field of interest, head and neck care
WHAT DOES OUR MEMBERSHIP HAVE TO OFFER?
- International biennial conferences with programs of excellence related to head and neck care
- Attend workshops, seminars and mini-conferences for the years in-between the biennial meetings
- Ability to participate in special interest groups e.g. business management of head and neck programs; psychosocial impact on treatment selection
- Newsletters to keep in touch with ISMR developments, colleagues activities and announcement of your activities
- Access to on-line educational programs and materials
- Access to list of resources on ISMR membership website
- Ability to submit papers to an ISMR journal section that recognizes interdisciplinary approaches to care and research
- Participation in international outreach opportunities